FORUMS: list search recent posts

cached preview needs 2 more frames only comes up after using puppet tool and nothing is fixing it

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaime Viggiano
cached preview needs 2 more frames only comes up after using puppet tool and nothing is fixing it
on Aug 14, 2018 at 1:28:56 pm

I have cleared my cache, given all of my memory to After Effects, Have plenty of memory and RAM on my computer. I have watched about 30 videos and have tried EVERYTHING but for some reason every time I use the puppet tool in a composition the "cached preview needs 2 more frames" error pops up.

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: cached preview needs 2 more frames only comes up after using puppet tool and nothing is fixing it
on Aug 15, 2018 at 4:28:00 pm

I've been seeing this of late as well. While I'm willing to admit a carbon based error, I've been using AE since before it was AE so...
I'm not sure if DUIK is doing this or not but check that you actually have your work area set. I've been finding the work area collapsed far too many times for it to simply be me. So the warning isn't wrong many times - there aren't more than two frames to preview because the in and out of the work area have been slammed together. Did DUIK do that? Not sure, but maybe this will help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]