FORUMS: list search recent posts

I have never seen this tutorial before...its strange

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Garabedain
I have never seen this tutorial before...its strange
on Jul 31, 2018 at 4:33:28 pm

Its on the Vc website.. tutorial 136-B....? Id ask on the Vc forum but its dead over there. I was just curious if anyone had seen this tutorial before...it looks like someone hacked the VC website to put it up..it does not look like it belongs..

can i post link...https://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/interdimensional_ufo_portal/

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: I have never seen this tutorial before...its strange
on Jul 31, 2018 at 10:50:08 pm

I think it's just someone having fun with Andrew's style and providing a tutorial at the same time. Hey, it save's Andrew doing one.
Or it could just be a big conspiracy. I mean Andrew has been working with JJ of late. Perhaps VCdotNet doesn't really exist at all and its just the inflight movie for us passengers.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Aug 2, 2018 at 12:44:56 am

That's Captain Disillusion! He has a great YouTube channel full of videos. He's basically pretending to be some children's tv show character from back in the day, but instead of teaching them about shapes and being nice to one another, he debunks videos and does some basic VFX demos. He's hilarious.

And, yes, in this video, he is doing an impression of Andrew Kramer. The fact that it's linked on the Video Copilot website adds to the hilarity.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 2, 2018 at 6:19:47 pm

ohh...funny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]