FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe AE: Trapcode Particular Problem/Glitch

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jameel ansari
Adobe AE: Trapcode Particular Problem/Glitch
on Jul 27, 2018 at 2:20:12 pm

I am following a video tutorial on a special effect with Trapcode particular. I have tried it many many times and every time I do it, it is fine until I animate it. Whenever I keyframe the position, the particles do this weird thing and the amount of particles at the start point do not flow through the entire animation but instead they just stay at the first keyframe and then there is a stray of some particles. The tutorial I am following is:

Screenshot:

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Corey Curry
Re: Adobe AE: Trapcode Particular Problem/Glitch
on Jul 27, 2018 at 3:11:11 pm

The problem is most likely that your key frames are a few frames apart, thus making the animation very quick. Try spacing them out 2 seconds apart like in the tutorial.

Return to posts index

jameel ansari
on Jul 28, 2018 at 2:30:02 pm

Thank you for replying so soon. I have tried with another clip but every time I want to track it using the 3d camera tracker when it says '"solving camera" it just crashes my adobe. No error message or anything it just closes as you would if you clicked the x on the top right. The clip is 60fps and 6 seconds long. I have tried making the clip shorter by 2seconds but it just crashes again and the clip is not moving too fast or hard to track. I have done this with many clips before. I cannot try moving the key frames apart by 2 seconds if the clip is not long enough. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Corey Curry
on Jul 28, 2018 at 3:18:53 pm

If you happen to have a AMD processor, then this could fix it (It's for the puppet but it also fixed the camera tracking tool for me) https://www.reddit.com/r/AfterEffects/comments/5n956y/after_effect_crashes_...

Return to posts index

jameel ansari
on Jul 28, 2018 at 3:31:27 pm

Unfortunately I have a geforce gtx1050 and I was using adobe ae CC 2017, I just updated it to CC 2018 but the same thing happens.

Return to posts index

Corey Curry
on Jul 28, 2018 at 3:56:48 pm

Isn't that a graphics card? Particular doesn't use the graphics card unless you got the new version and have gpu acceleration on which doesn't work with blending modes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]