FORUMS: list search recent posts

raw keyframe data?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Weil
raw keyframe data?
on Jul 10, 2018 at 8:52:19 pm

Hey,
i searched the web and this forum for hours, but the only thing i could find was a post from 2010:
https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/2/977043
maybe something changed in the past 8 years.

is there a way to get the raw keyframe data into a textfile, copy pasting it doesn't give me the ease values. maybe there is a script, plugin, whatever somewhere out there to get these informations?

cheers
Alex

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: raw keyframe data?
on Jul 11, 2018 at 7:16:20 am

There are a couple of keyframe-copy scripts on AEScripts, notably Easecopy and Paste Multiple Keyframes. I don't know how they are storing the copied keyframe information, but you could ask the authors if they can be used for this purpose.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on Jul 12, 2018 at 11:10:56 pm

Re: the OP and the way-back-when post.
If you add an expression to the animated attribute but just let the default expression stay, then select all the keyframes and right click on one of them and choose "keyframe assistant", then choose "convert expression to keyframes", you will get keyframes for every frame, select them all (they are usually already selected at this point). Hit copy - because its all keyframes it will include the easing data.
Then that can be pasted to Word or Excel and parsed to columns of data.
Sometimes you have to let Word do some search and replace to convert double spaces to comma's etc so you have a comma, or space, or tab delimited table of values that Excel will like.

Return to posts index

Alex Weil
on Jul 13, 2018 at 10:48:11 am

Thanks Kalleheikki and Steve for your replys.

@ Kalleheikki: i contacted Mike from EaseCopy and he helped me out a littlebit with a reference to http://docs.aenhancers.com/ maybe i can get a script running that does the job for me.

@steve: i think thats a way to get hardcoded keyframedata but that takes all my possibilities away to individualise the keyframes afterwards.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]