FORUMS: list search recent posts

600fps comp settings cause audio to reset?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jasford Muldoon
600fps comp settings cause audio to reset?
on Jun 1, 2018 at 2:23:41 am

ok so when I set my comp settings to 600fps, it causes the audio to reset and simply loop a small section of the song repeatedly, but when switched to 59.94fps it playsback perfectly fine. Im working with 600fps footage and wanted to wonder why it does this?

thanks guys
Jasford

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: 600fps comp settings cause audio to reset?
on Jun 1, 2018 at 6:22:02 am

Well there's no format that you can export that runs 600fps so could you work in a standard frame rate comp with the 600fps footage?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jun 1, 2018 at 5:57:27 pm

...and I think the maximum frame rate is still 99 fps.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on Jun 1, 2018 at 11:03:30 pm

Is there just a decimal missing there? If the OP had said "when I switch my comp to 594 fps..." I'd think 600 fps, but because of the 59.94 does he actually mean 60?

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Jun 1, 2018 at 6:56:42 pm

you would probably just have a really long comp at 60fps and then maybe you can time remap it afterwards?

Return to posts index

Jasford Muldoon
on Jun 2, 2018 at 12:42:59 am

I had a 600fps, camera tracked clip and tried importing a song over it but the song would not playback properly, so i changed the comp framerate too 59.94 and the 600fps, camera tracked footage was v ery choppy, anyways Ive decided to scrap it and restart completey. I think the best thing to do now is go to interpret footage in the project panel and change the framerate to 59.94 before importing the clip into the timeline.

Strange that the audio playback would not playback correctly though when the project was set to 600fps. I also imported the project from premiere pro into ae, just because i find it easier to cut the clips up in premiere than Ae.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]