FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird Rendering

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chayla Goncalves
Weird Rendering
on May 21, 2018 at 10:20:26 am

In preview, whilst editing, everything about my project is fine however after it has been rendered, the video is sped up to be 3 or 4 seconds faster and the audio is also slightly more higher pitched and I have no idea what's causing it nor how to fix it.

It's not too big a deal but it's proving incredibly frustrating and annoying and I hope someone can help me fix this. I have CC2017 and this is a recent problem, my AE never used to do this before until maybe a couple months ago, I tried ignoring it but it just got too frustrating for me.

Hope someone can help!

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Weird Rendering
on May 21, 2018 at 12:47:48 pm

What are your composition settings and what are your exact export settings?

Return to posts index

Chayla Goncalves
on May 21, 2018 at 2:37:44 pm

These are my composition setting as for export settings, i'm not sure what you mean...I should probably also mention I know next to nothing about AE, just simple things and things I've learnt off Youtube

Return to posts index

Chayla Goncalves
on May 21, 2018 at 2:39:38 pm

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
on May 21, 2018 at 12:52:39 pm

Also make sure that wherever it is you're playing doesn't have it set up to speed by 1.25X for example.

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Chad Treanor
on May 22, 2018 at 1:28:17 pm

It sounds like you're composition time base (Frames Per Second) is not being matched in your render settings. For instance, if you're animating at 24p and then export a 60 fps video file you're effectively speeding it up twice as fast.

Try setting your work area to just a second or two of your program and exporting it out as a test to see if you can match the frame rates. If that test is a success then move forward with exporting the whole video.

Hope this helps!
-Chad

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
on May 23, 2018 at 8:16:10 am

Keep in mind too that not all playback software apps can deal with all frame rates nor can all formats. An animated gif for instance set to 12fps may play back at 30fps in the Quicktime player, running way too fast. Depending on keyframes set this can get even stranger.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]