FORUMS: list search recent posts

ELEMENT 3D Custom text and Mask path layers

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Evans Prah
ELEMENT 3D Custom text and Mask path layers
on May 2, 2018 at 2:51:53 am

Hello,

please my logo for extrusion has more elements than the number of custom text and mask path layers available now am still left with some more elements to load for extrusion but the path layers are all full please help me out how do i get the rest of my logo element loaded or how do i get more path layer slots to load the rest of my logo elements for extrusion? thank you and pardon my ignorance and a beginner.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: ELEMENT 3D Custom text and Mask path layers
on May 2, 2018 at 5:59:17 am

It depends on whether you want to animate each and every part manually or not. If you have the option to edit the paths so as to combine shapes that have the same material and move together into one path, in Illustrator, that would be the best solution.

If not, you can use two (or more) instances of Element effect on the same layer, and set all but one to "unified render".

http://www.videocopilot.net/docs/element2/animating_3d_objects/unified_rend...

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Evans Prah
on May 2, 2018 at 6:42:09 am

Thank you very much for the response i appreciate it. The main reason i want to get access to all the individual logo elements is that some of the tiny elements has different colours so that i can colour them just as the look of the logo without any changes. i thought i could load all elements and extrude them individually but the custom texts and layer paths can only load about 15 elements of which my logo has more elements about 30. Please help, thank you.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
on May 2, 2018 at 9:53:36 am

You can use unified render to bring in multiple sets of ten mask paths, two copies of Element for 20 paths, 3 copies for 30 paths, etc. Check out the link.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Evans Prah
on May 2, 2018 at 9:17:18 pm

Hi, thank you very much for the response let me experiment it and get back to you later.

Return to posts index

Evans Prah
on May 3, 2018 at 9:17:52 pm

Hello,
thanks for the support so far. i have tried experimenting the "unified" option but couldnt get what i want maybe i couldn't do that well but i wanna find out if you can help me with a video tutorial on that so i can follow up step-by-step to solve this problem. remember my problem is to get more or additional custom text and mask layer path to extrude the remaining element of my logo , just a recap, thank you.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
on May 4, 2018 at 12:58:14 pm

Hi, no, I don't do video tutorials. But if you can upload a screen shot to show what the problem is, maybe it can be resolved that way.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]