FORUMS: list search recent posts

Personalised video created on mass scale..

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon Byrnes
Personalised video created on mass scale..
on Apr 23, 2018 at 4:26:56 pm

I'm researching on how to produce something like this below video:

https://vimeo.com/135967284

I'm pretty confident I'll be given some data in the form of a spreadsheet, CSV, XML. So its just getting that data into specific text fields and then exporting?

any thoughts welcome?

Thank you in advance

Simon

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Personalised video created on mass scale..
on Apr 23, 2018 at 4:35:01 pm

I haven't used this but check it out anyway https://aescripts.com/compsfromspreadsheet/

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
on Apr 23, 2018 at 9:08:02 pm

you can load text from a file, and you should be able to parse that as needed to fill in text layers. I would ask in the expressions forum.

harry frank (graymachine) had an old tutorial that covered this, but it seems to be gone...

also, it would help if you knew the kind of file, but you could focus efforts on a CSV file, it would be more straight forward to parse out. once that is figured out, if it's some other filetype, you could build from that.

Kevin Camp
Art Director
KCPQ, KZJO & KRCW

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Apr 24, 2018 at 7:35:33 pm

I dont understand...A personalized video...is not what you think it means. THis is just a plain old regular tv commercial..nothing personalized about it!

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
on Apr 30, 2018 at 9:35:47 am

Look at it again from this perspective: That was personalized to a person named "Clare" that the bank would loan £23000 to based on her banking history. For a video that they would send to you, she would say "Richard", the signs would say "Richard" , the car plate would be different, and the text on the signs would have the amount of provisional loan you would be given.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

pieter mylle
on Oct 11, 2018 at 9:19:11 am

This video was personalized with a the Saas platform Idomoo, a cloud service for batch and on-the-fly rendering of personalized videos. Please let me know if you want more info.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]