FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mocha corner pin to After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergej Glacier
Mocha corner pin to After Effects
on Apr 5, 2018 at 8:43:15 am

well, i havi this problem, when i make the mask in a mocha tracker and the i paste it on a persons head, neck, and hands, and it works perfectly. But when i want to export corner pin data to a mask, so the texture will follow the mask, it only work on the head and neck, and not even that work perfectly, on the hands there is no effect, and when my friend lift the hand it move the entire texture. But if i make the masks separately, like for each limb, each own composition with the textures pinned on the masks, it works BUT not on the hand which is he rotating and lifting, does anyone have some kind of idea, how to fuse the hand and the texture together, i watched several tutorials, i got an inspiration with Andrew Kramer sub surface skin, but he only has one rotation with the head 3s.

here is the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KVpXL8pYBKnS6gR_yZQv0P07sXOTYlt5

Return to posts index

Neil Hammers
Re: Mocha corner pin to After Effects
on Apr 5, 2018 at 9:02:09 am

Have you checked tracking results inside Mocha with surface display on? I believe it looks like magenta grid, and should move with tracked part. It's corners feed data to CornerPin

Nh

Return to posts index

Sergej Glacier
on Apr 5, 2018 at 9:37:20 am

Thank you for your help, but could you explain a little bit more, how to access this kind of settings, i am not an expert in mocha...

Return to posts index

Neil Hammers
on Apr 5, 2018 at 10:24:07 am

Sorry, not behind my workstation to tell exactly, so watch some tuts on Mocha, like https://borisfx.com/news/how-to-track-a-screen-in-mocha/ (search for word Surface), I guess it is in View Control section.

Nh

Return to posts index

Sergej Glacier
on Apr 6, 2018 at 9:44:54 am

thank you very much for your help, but the problem is with his right hand. I cannot pin the textures to his right hand so it will rotate it with a hand, i have tried, but it is not working properly

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]