FORUMS: list search recent posts

New After Effects features on german adobe site

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Pakleppa
New After Effects features on german adobe site
on Apr 2, 2018 at 9:23:31 pm

So I randomly checked the adobe site today and saw some new features I didnt hear about yet. Because there is no information about them on the internet, I quickly wanted to mention it here!

Please keep in mind that those features are only visible on the german site and may also be removed soon.
https://www.adobe.com/de/products/aftereffects.html

The text on the site says:

Schnellere Erstellung von Grafiken mithilfe von Master-Eigenschaften
Erstellen Sie mehrere Varianten einer Komposition mit Master-Eigenschaften. Passen Sie Eigenschaften wie Text, Position und Farbe direkt im Kontext an, ohne eine Vorkomposition öffnen zu müssen.

Stärkere Engine für Marionetten
Drehen und krümmen Sie Ebenen mit noch mehr Kontrolle und flüssigeren Verformungen. Versehen Sie beliebige Formen mit Pins. Die überarbeitete Engine für Marionetten fügt an sinnvollen Stellen automatisch Gitterdetails hinzu.

Put through google translator:

Fast creation of graphics using master properties
Create multiple variants of a composition with master properties. Adjust properties such as text, position, and color directly in context without having to open a precomposition.

Stronger engine for puppets
Turn and bend layers with even more control and smoother deformations. Provide any shapes with pins. The redesigned puppet engine automatically adds mesh details at meaningful locations.

English and other languages:

German:

Has anyone heard about those features?

Best,
David

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: New After Effects features on german adobe site
on Apr 3, 2018 at 3:06:13 am

I've heard of Master Properties and, in fact, Adobe gave me a chance to preview them. It's game-changing.

Seriously.

I've had projects where this would have saved me DAYS of work.

You can read a bit more about it here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/adobe-intros-master-propert...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Apr 3, 2018 at 4:11:27 pm

The new version is out now, by the way. New puppet tool engine, Master Properties and a whole lot more.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

David Pakleppa
on Apr 3, 2018 at 5:19:37 pm

Thanks for the information! Im really hyped for those new features!

Good to hear that even adobe makes mistakes just as we do when it comes to multiple translations... 😉

Best,
David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]