FORUMS: list search recent posts

Youtube Videos I upload are not synced with Audio on Phones and Tablets?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nikola Tomic
Youtube Videos I upload are not synced with Audio on Phones and Tablets?
on Mar 24, 2018 at 1:00:50 am

Dear Sirs

I am uploading cartoons in 1920x1080 in H264 codecs, 16mbps (older videos were encoded in 8mbps because slower internet I had at home = smaller video file size = faster upload).

Years ago, when PSY - Gangnam Style is released, playing on ANY official Youtube player on iPhone, Android Phone or Tablets - PSY's video was playing with smaller delay in sound so his (or ANY) video was playing without synchronization including my videos.

The only correct player was those implemented through Facebook app (in period between 2012-2017), and all Youtube videos were playing perfectly synced.

Few days ago I played some of my videos and noticed that thay are - OUT OF SYNC (!?) - I used latest Youtube iOS app version but playing PSY's video - it was PERFECTLY synced.

Now I decided to open "Stats for nerds" (right click on Desktop (PC's) Youtube from, lets say - Opera browser) and here is comparation between my latest upload and PSY's video.

I was always wondering - what I am doing wrong OR did Youtube app code changed? Why all my videos are synced (audio and video) on PC's desktop and when played on Phones (iPhoneX, iPhone6... iPad2&3 and Android Tablets) are not (dis)playing synced?

Here is screenshot where you can see the comparations "window and stats for nerds" opened. The only thing that my video has is:

- 30 fps video speed and
- Color: r1---sn-ncc-cxbe

while PSY's video has

- 24 fps video speed and
- no other options.

I encode in latest Adobe CC package - Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 and I really have no idea now - what is right and what is not good video output / synchronization settings (so mu videos would appear everywhere at the same speed and beat) and on all devices. Really confusing.

Check screenshot and let me know what do you think or have advice.

p.s. I always choose 30 fps because it looks perfectly smooth when played on devices in comparation to 24 where I can notice some dropped frames and video do not play 100% smooth...

Youtube-VideoPlayerSpeed_and_Synchronization-Comparations.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s0xah9nswlulib/Youtube-VideoPlayerSpeed_and_Sync...

p.s. Sorry for not adding photo here - logging from Opera I don`t have requester to add .jpg image / screenshot from Desktop.

Nykk Deetronic
http://www.youtube.com/djnykk

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]