Hello all, I am new to this thread and am hoping someone can help me with this issue Im having in Adobe After Effects. I am fairly new to using after effects but have been learning through online tutorials and small projects. I have a deadline coming up for a project and am having major trouble with something that seems so small.
So here is my issue.
1. I created a Vector Graphic in Illustrator
2. Then I copy and paste the points to a solid layer in after effects like so.
3. I apply element 3d to the solid
4. Set path layer 1 in element 3d to the solid
5. I then go to scene set up in element 3d and to my thing in it. Bevel, texture, set up a plane ect...
6. Then I click OK and this is my result
As you can see you can not see the entire "composition" or full "visual" of the project. The outer edge is cropped in black for some reason and If i try to resize it, it alters the size of the entire render. I have tried 2 other work flows as well both when I do no not copy and paste the Ai points but rather import and link the layers to the solid as masks and I still get the same result.
So my question is, does anyone know what is going on here? And how can I get rid of this large black outline?