FORUMS: list search recent posts

After effects not rendering properly

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Naresh Ugaonkar
After effects not rendering properly
on Mar 5, 2018 at 11:10:27 am

I have made a mindmap and I have animated it in after effects using the camera. the whole project looks and works just the way it should inside after effects but when I am rendering it in the media encoder I get a zoomed out render. the zoom level somehow changes when the video is rendering. I have tried cropping the composition to the region of interest, however, there's no change in the rendered output. I am using a null object to animate the camera which is not visible. I am also using cc Libraries if that has anything to do with it. all layers which should be 3d are 3d.

I am using the latest version of after effects. I have 8 GB of ram using windows 10 pro using a Nvidia GeForce GT 710

below are two images first one is the desired output I want and the other one is what is being rendered which as you can see is little zoomed out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j8ktaNIk7uf7SHmhIXZaBWM8XliwfXBa/view?usp=...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nldUWrT1nenAJ3ZVrB5LktFKa4-m7qhk/view?usp=...

Return to posts index

Katryna Sleptzoff
Re: After effects not rendering properly
on Mar 5, 2018 at 3:21:17 pm

Can you upload a screenshot of your render settings in media encoder before you export?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: After effects not rendering properly
on Mar 5, 2018 at 3:31:41 pm

The most common mistake is that you animated using a view that was not the Active Camera. AE only renders the Active Camera view. You can not turn the view you used into the active camera. You need to adjust the active camera to match the view you used.

If you did not use a camera in your comp, you need to create one and match it to the view.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]