FORUMS: list search recent posts

vectors in precomp pixelated even after collapse transformation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ion popescu
vectors in precomp pixelated even after collapse transformation
on Feb 20, 2018 at 12:55:12 pm

Hello good people, this is my first post but this forum has been helping me A LOT for the last year.

As the title says, I have a problem. I am working with 2 precomps made by me. They contain a few paths for witch I created nuls and parented them to some other nuls that I obtained useing motion tracker. I doubt this is relevant but it's my first forum post.

The problem is that one of the precomps appears pixaleted( a bit) and just for this one comp when I activate "collapse transformation" my "quality and sampling" changes to "-" . what's that about?

-composition size is 960/540 px because I am working on a sample video from shutter

-the lines have 1 and 2 pixels width and have 2 glow effects withdifferent settings on them

I have attached some shots of the project here https://imgur.com/a/3X8RW also I would gladly provide any info needed, it's kind of important for me.

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: vectors in precomp pixelated even after collapse transformation
on Feb 20, 2018 at 1:52:49 pm

[ion popescu] ""quality and sampling" changes to "-" . what's that about?"

That's because since its being rasterized, the quality control should be changed in each layer inside the precomp, and not as one for the comp itself.

[ion popescu] "The problem is that one of the precomps appears pixaleted( a bit)"

Maybe its because you're using a matte for it. Try to turn off track matte for that comp. You should move your mattes inside the precomp, thats how it's supposed to be done.

And you're only getting differences in sampling if you're working in two different resolutions. Why is that? Can't you unify it? Maybe set it all to your final output and scale the pre-footage to fill the difference?

Good luck

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]