FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cineware timestretch

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
christian Foerg
Cineware timestretch
on Feb 15, 2018 at 9:17:24 am

Dear Forum,

first let me thank you for helping me with a lot of problems, just by existing as a problem database!

Right now I have I problem where I just couldn´t find the answer to just by searching:

I have quite a complex animation out of cinema (2500 frames, 1,5 Gb size, 15 ancored texts, 2 long camera movements)

In the picture below you see the layers where everything below the .mp4 are extracted cineware layers and the texts above are parented to these objects.

Now the problem: If i render everything out and place the text, and THEN want to change the timing, the anchored objects etc. are nearly impossible to update or change to the changed picture. So the normal way would be to change the timing also in cinema and render out the updated pictures.
But I don´t want to render all the stop frames and need to change some details to the music later in the process.
So is there any way to timewarp the footage and at the same time stop/slow down the imported 3d objects from cinema?

Thank you very much for your help,

After effects and cinema are both the newest versions, redering will be done with octane in cinema

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved