FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render Problem - Strange Glitching Assets

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Jay
Render Problem - Strange Glitching Assets
on Feb 14, 2018 at 1:17:02 pm

Hi,
I am currently exporting an animation of simple assets. When I working in AE and previewing everything is fine.
Whe I render to quicktime, there are some strange glitches occurring.

I have checked through the build and cannot see anything wrong.

File link is here - https://wetransfer.com/downloads/de27a894a1e032a67595b8b5f7dda0112018021413...

I'm running a 2017 iMac. After Effects CC18, 32Gb RAM ..

Very bizarre, any help appreciated..

Thanks

Shoots, Animation, Editing. Adobe Creative Suite CC2017. Sound Design & Logic Music Production.
---
Mac OS X - El Capitan 10.11.6
iMac 27" Fully Loaded

BIG SMILES

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Render Problem - Strange Glitching Assets
on Feb 14, 2018 at 4:03:04 pm

[Andy Jay] "When I working in AE and previewing everything is fine. Whe I render to quicktime, there are some strange glitches occurring."

Are you previewing at the same resolution you're rendering to, or a different one?

Try clearing your cache, then re-render. Edit > Purge > All memory & disk cache...

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Andy Jay
Re: Render Problem - Strange Glitching Assets
on Feb 14, 2018 at 4:08:08 pm

Thanks Walter,

Yes I am working at a bog standard resolution and I have cleared the cache, save the project to an earlier AE version, duplicate the comp and double-checked it, checked everything, quite strange ..

I am now rendering the problematic section and using a QT movie too replace it so I can get it out of the door ..

But not relieved the issue at all ..

I received the project build from a colleague working on PC with an earlier version of AE, 2015 I think, when I opened the project it has to be re-saved to my current version and there were some problems with XMP files but it made no sense .. I have rendered versions of this build with no problem yet now this problem persists ..

Thanks
A

Shoots, Animation, Editing. Adobe Creative Suite CC2018. Sound Design & Logic Music Production.
---
Mac OS X - HIGH SIERRA 10.13.3
iMac 27" F2017 32Gb RAM

BIG SMILES

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]