FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mocha AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lori Waite
Mocha AE
on Feb 1, 2018 at 12:11:10 am

I'm tracking a shot using Mocha AE CC. When I export the tracking data - 'After Effects Corner Pin [supports motion blur]' 'Copy to Clipboard' - and paste the clipboard to my comp in AE, the tracking data is way off. I also tried pasting to a Solid, making it a precomp and transforming the tracking object (a business logo) to the solid using 'Fit to Comp' but I get the same results: the tracking data from MOCHA is not transferring accurately to the AE comp. Its the exact same shots - same aspect ratio and frame rate. Any thought as to why this is happening? (The shot's properties are 2048 x 858, PAR 1, 23.976 FPS .MOV. These properties are exactly the same in both MOCHA and AE comps. )

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
Re: Mocha AE
on Feb 1, 2018 at 3:46:50 am

Kinda working blind here, but confirm that the starting frame for both project 7 Mocha are the same & that you're at the head of the clip when pasting.

Return to posts index

Lori Waite
on Feb 1, 2018 at 4:51:34 pm

Your comment clued me in that my in and out points for the tracking in Mocha were not at the hds and tls of the whole shot. And I pasted the MOCHA tracking data the hds of the shot, not where the inpoint was on the shot in MOCHA. Thank you for your help, Mark!

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
on Feb 2, 2018 at 3:07:46 am

Your quite welcome Lori. It's quite often the simplest of things that get overlooked.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]