FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects render to Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeremy Carr
After Effects render to Premiere Pro
on Jan 2, 2018 at 5:42:29 pm

I made a lyric video in Adobe After Effects and rendered without the audio I synced the lyrics to prevent my audio from being compressed. I added the same audio and render into Adobe Premiere Pro and it seems to be off one frame. Should I remove one frame from video before I export via premiere pro? Its very hard to tell. Is there a way a frame was added?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: After Effects render to Premiere Pro
on Jan 2, 2018 at 5:54:53 pm

If you're going to finish up in PP, don't sweat it.
Import your rendered animation into PP, import the audio track into PP and then just trim the video or move the audio to get everything to sync up. Very simple.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jeremy Carr
on Jan 2, 2018 at 8:23:20 pm

I was wondering if I'm right in thinking that after effects is adding a frame? It says in and out point 3:29:14 but says work duration 3:29:15. I'm guessing the video was set at the in point but the audio was pushed back to beginning of work area? Any clarification would be wonderful. I've spent many weeks putting this together...I want to understand the technicality to be sure I'm syncing it up right before I upload. Thank you for the help.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jan 2, 2018 at 9:08:38 pm

Oh, you just don't know how to count, that's all!

Video files start with Frame ZERO. The last frame in a 10-frame video file will be frame 9.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]