FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dots on edge Glitch

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scotty Kunkel
Dots on edge Glitch
on Dec 20, 2017 at 3:09:03 am

Hey guys,

I'm having this weird issue only upon export. As a certain layer animates onto the screen these dots show up around the Top and Left edge of the video. I'm simply animating positions and not sure what it's showing up. It does not show up in my ram preview no matter what quality setting. I've tried exporting h.264 and Prores 422 HQ and still the same outcome. Even as I watch it render in AE it doesn't show. Any ideas? I've tried to upload a photo and a video but after it uploads a creative cow dialog box pops up saying "image not found" lol So here's a dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ot265polys41mob/Dots%20Glitch.mov?dl=0

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
Re: Dots on edge Glitch
on Dec 20, 2017 at 4:35:43 am

[Scotty Kunkel] "I'm having this weird issue only upon export. As a certain layer animates onto the screen these dots show up around the Top and Left edge of the video. I'm simply animating positions and not sure what it's showing up. It does not show up in my ram preview no matter what quality setting. I've tried exporting h.264 and Prores 422 HQ and still the same outcome. Even as I watch it render in AE it doesn't show. Any ideas? I've tried to upload a photo and a video but after it uploads a creative cow dialog box pops up saying "image not found""

Ya, the upload function for the forum has been goober for a few days now.

As to your problem, it's odd that it's only on the one panel although the last panel might have it too but just not showing due to the image itself.

I doubt it's a codec issue but you might run a test to see if a sequence render makes any difference. Beyond that, I'd look to see if there's something with that "made right here at home" section of your comp as it comes in when it slides in. It appears on the left edge the next frame after the bowl exits. Perhaps it's the Drop Shadow effect?

All kinda just guess work w/o being able to dissect the comp but I'd start there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]