FORUMS: list search recent posts

Face track

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stig olsen
Face track
on Nov 18, 2017 at 8:21:21 pm

Hi,

I need to clean some skin, acne, but are having some trouble with getting my paint strokes/clones to stick to the skin.

I have tried to track the skin, without luck because there are nothing to track. I have also tried the face track but it dosent generate points where I want then.

I have make a mask selection on the skin that follows the skin movement pretty accurate. Is it someway to have a null objevt follow this mask or point of mask?

Or do you have any comment in general to make this work?

Return to posts index

Jim Arco
Re: Face track
on Nov 19, 2017 at 11:16:55 pm

There are plugins designed for skin softening and cleanup that work by selecting the color of the targetted skin, then blurring and lowering the contrast. Beauty Box comes to mind.

Otherwise check out David Torno’s work on the Pistol Youth video for “In My Eyes.” He used After Effects together with mocha-AE to replace the faces of the Golden Girls with the face of Bradley Hanan Carter of Pistol Youth.

https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/face-replacement-with-mocha-fr/

Jim

Return to posts index

stig olsen
on Nov 19, 2017 at 11:31:25 pm

Thanks but this is not what Im looking for. I need to replace parts with acne (many small blemishes) or track clones to this spesific area. It could help if I figured out how to use the mask vertex data that I have (I have a mask that follows the skin area) and apply that to a null object.

Return to posts index

Martin Brennand
on Nov 19, 2017 at 11:45:18 pm

You might want to look at the BCC Remover plugin to clone offset the acne with mocha PixelChooser masks combined with the BCC Beauty Studio to smooth the rest of the skin.

This video doesn't cover acne specifically, but it gives you a good idea of how this could be done:

Martin Brennand | Product Manager | mocha - Imagineer Systems

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]