FORUMS: list search recent posts

Phantom thumbnails appearing on AE timeline, linking over to Premiere and Media Encoder

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rebecca Kirsh
Phantom thumbnails appearing on AE timeline, linking over to Premiere and Media Encoder
on Nov 2, 2017 at 4:03:59 pm

I just upgraded to the latest Adobe CC.... I opened up a project to make a change and when I rendered it out I noticed that a phantom thumbnail from another video appeared for a split second. After some digging around I found that it was coming from After Effects. It seemed that in my compositions, whenever there was a blank space, this thumbnail would appear. I even created a new composition -- completely blank --- no layers, nothing... and the thumbnail was still there. Is there some kind of bug with this upgrade? How do I fix it? I transferred the video (where the thumbnail was from) to an archive hard drive and deleted all the files from the drive I'm editing with. I cleared the media cache, restarted the computer... and it wouldn't go away. I have no idea what to do. In order to not see the thumbnail, I have to cut out all the "blank" spots of the AE layer via premiere, but if I drag out the layer, the thumbnail is there. That's a pain to have to do.... any of you know what to do?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]