FORUMS: list search recent posts

Liquid wipe content aware.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrei Popa
Liquid wipe content aware.
on Oct 16, 2017 at 2:18:29 pm

I feel like i'm very close, yet i can't obtain what i am after. I am trying to do a liquid wipe over a picture, but i want it to somehow be content aware. I am using roughen edges over the liquid mask, so the wipe looks pretty good. But it is under no circumstances content aware. I would love if i could make it hang on a bit more over some details of the image. Anyone has any ideas on how to obtain that? I could even create some masks over the picture if there is any alpha channel method.

Andrei

Return to posts index

Brendon Murphy
Re: Liquid wipe content aware.
on Oct 16, 2017 at 3:15:54 pm

You might try dropping a CC Glass effect on your liquid, and then setting your footage as the bump map. Play with the "height" and "displacement" settings to make your water pool around the details in your image.

You might even want to duplicate your source footage and create a higher-contrast version to bring out the details. Turn it off in-comp, but use it as your bump map. Make sure to precompose the contrast adjustments with the footage - CC Glass will not see any adjustments placed directly on the layer.

Brendon Murphy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]