FORUMS: list search recent posts

New to AfterEffects, animation and playback

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Conor Farnaby
New to AfterEffects, animation and playback
on Sep 29, 2017 at 9:54:15 am

So I'm new to AfterEffects and am struggling. I'm trying to put in titles and also need to animate them. Is there a way to make these titles and animate them and put them straight into PremierePro or is there an easier way to do it all in AfterEffects? Additionally, when I'm trying to watch the video so I can get to the right point for the titles, it goes in slow motion. any help that can be offered will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: New to AfterEffects, animation and playback
on Sep 29, 2017 at 12:59:56 pm

What type of animation are you trying to do? If it's simple, you could probably just do it in Premiere. To answer your other questions, read up on dynamic link and RAM previews.

Return to posts index

Conor Farnaby
on Oct 2, 2017 at 8:24:29 am

Hi Daniel,

I'm needing to animate text on a custom path, do you know of anyway for me to this?
Additionally, thank you for the links ☺

Conor

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
on Oct 3, 2017 at 3:06:31 pm

No problem! Here is a basic video showing how to animate text on custom paths.

Return to posts index

Conor Farnaby
on Oct 9, 2017 at 8:01:59 am

Thank you so much! This is really helpful and managed to get me to do my work, so thank you!

Return to posts index

Remus Hosu
on Oct 8, 2017 at 6:14:50 pm

Hi Conor,

If you're new to AE, then maybe the fastest solution for you is to use the Text presets from the Adobe Bridge. Select the text layer and then go to File-Browse in bridge, then just select a text effect you like. You can then render out the texts individually as MOVs with transparency and import them in Premiere. Settings for MOV with alpha: Composition-Add to render queue. Output module-format Quicktime, format options PNG. Set the color channel to RGB + Alpha. Next, click next to output to, to set the destination path of your file and click render. Hope this helps

http://bluefx.net

Return to posts index

Conor Farnaby
on Oct 9, 2017 at 8:03:08 am

Hi Remus,

That's amazing thank you so much! This has helped me get my work done so thank you! ☺

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]