FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe after effects Lights

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jineesh kottiyoor
Adobe after effects Lights
on Sep 17, 2017 at 8:50:29 am

Hi all,
I am working with aftereffcts cc and Element 3d, Creating some lighting setups with after effects and while adding rthe lights its working awesome, But the problem is that once add 8 lights (any lights) into the comp=, 9th light is turning off the first light. That means i can use only 8 lights in a comp. Do anyone faced same issues and do have any solutions for this?

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Re: Adobe after effects Lights
on Sep 17, 2017 at 3:00:26 pm

I cannot reproduce your issue in either AE CC2017 or CS6 on a Mac. I have added 50 spot lights to a scene (both with and without an Element 3D layer) and they all remain illuminated.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

Jineesh kottiyoor
on Sep 18, 2017 at 3:58:06 am

Dear Jim Scott,

Thats something really new for me. Is it possible to share a scene where you used more than 8 lights.

Thanx

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Sep 18, 2017 at 5:17:19 am

[Jineesh kottiyoor] "Thats something really new for me. Is it possible to share a scene where you used more than 8 lights."

I have never created a project where I used that many lights on purpose. I was simply testing to see if I could reproduce your issue, and even after adding 50 lights they were all working fine.

Return to posts index

Jineesh kottiyoor
on Sep 18, 2017 at 5:56:38 am

Hi Jim Scott,

I tested out with default 3D layer within after effects and the 9th light is working fine with after effects rendering. But the problem is with element 3D layer. Only 8 lights are working with element 3D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]