FORUMS: list search recent posts

Post Fix For High Shutter Speed

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jennifer Adams
Post Fix For High Shutter Speed
on Aug 16, 2017 at 11:09:30 am

Hi,

I will soon be doing a few screen replacements in a video clip, where some of the screens will be moving pretty quickly in the frame. I thought I'd ask the production to shoot these parts using a higher shutter speed to make tracking easier, but I'm wondering if there's a post effect I could use that would help mitigate the appearance of footage that was shot like this. Maybe some sort of frame blending technique that would help these shots blend in better with the rest of the clip, so they don't stand out so much.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Post Fix For High Shutter Speed
on Aug 16, 2017 at 5:23:26 pm

Can you get test footage from the camera doing the shooting, using the settings for the real shoot? I'd insist on it.

Then you can play around with it. I recommend CC Force Motion Blur & Vector Blur for your testing. It's always best to KNOW something's going to work before the shooting happens for real!

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Post Fix For High Shutter Speed
on Aug 16, 2017 at 8:08:51 pm

reelsmart motion blur and ae's built timewarp 100% with just shutter angle are two optical motion plugins. the other two are frame blending plugins more akin to shutter samples for animation.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]