FORUMS: list search recent posts

Finally I can login again...so got any tips for dragging a folder out of another folder?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Garabedain
Finally I can login again...so got any tips for dragging a folder out of another folder?
on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:06:12 pm

My project window is always so full of items that whenever i need to clean up i will often try to take one folder out of another...So that is where my dilemma begins. I try to drag the folder on to some open space but instead it gets dropped into another folder so i try again and yet into another folder it goes. How can i get some free space. there should be a way to keep some space open at all times so i can import or whatver

Return to posts index

Jeff Hinkle
Re: Finally I can login again...so got any tips for dragging a folder out of another folder?
on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:50:57 pm

Place your cursor over your Project window and hit ~. That'll make that window go full screen which should give you plenty of real estate to swap things around.

---
It is easier to destroy than to create.
More fun, too.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Finally I can login again...so got any tips for dragging a folder out of another folder?
on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:56:42 pm

Oh i did not know that. Thaanks.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Aug 11, 2017 at 2:14:27 pm

Anything you drag and drop above the project item list into the Project panel header (where the thumbnail and footage information are shown) will be put in the project's root level.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 11, 2017 at 8:10:26 pm

Ohh..yess..this is very helpful...cant believe i never tried to do this or even by accident.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]