FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reducing image qualities in After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erdem Çakılcı
Reducing image qualities in After Effects
on Aug 5, 2017 at 8:14:47 pm

Hey there,
I am using After Effects CC 2014 right now. And I bought an template from internet. I opened the template, edited it nicely. The video is about 6 minutes. When I try to render it says 6 hours remaining. Even I reduce the video quality. I will use this template for a lot of videos. Then I noticed, the default images that used in template are very big and so high quality. Then I compressed the images. Then I try again to render. It said 3 hours. And the images are still so high quality.
I am gonna do about 100 videos with this template. And its gonna take a very looong time if I render it about 3 hours.
Any tips or techniques about reducing the image quality in after effects?
Sorry for my mistakes, I am not english.

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
Re: Reducing image qualities in After Effects
on Aug 5, 2017 at 10:47:43 pm

We need more specific information about your template setup. Show some screenshots and specify how exactly do you want to reduce quality in what way other then simply use lower bitrate setting when you render.

Btw 3 hours for 6 minute project, is not that bad but it depends what effects and parameters are manipulated in your project.

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

Erdem Çakılcı
on Aug 6, 2017 at 8:44:05 pm

Going to upload about 5 videos to youtube each day. and 3 hours is so long for this. The video quality is don't need to be perfect. I only care the render time.
Here's the some screenshots of the template I use ;
The intro :

Part of the intro :

The content of video :

Return to posts index

Remus Hosu
on Aug 6, 2017 at 8:27:26 pm

Try to turn off any motion blur for certain comps, it will really help with the speed of rendering. If you're rendering inside AE, disable screen refresh by pressing Caps Lock

http://bluefx.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]