FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I use VideoCopilot's Twitch general controls?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Cabestany
How do I use VideoCopilot's Twitch general controls?
on Aug 3, 2017 at 1:15:00 am

About 10 years ago when I was first learning After Effects I purchased Twitch from VideoCopilot, back then I didn't know how to do almost nothing in the program and was easily getting lost in the program, so I played around with Twitch for a while but never really got into it.

Fast forward to today and I'm trying to animate some fast glitches and thought of using Twitch, which have rarely used ever since, and I immediately remembered that I never quite understood why each behavior has their own speed control but there's also a general speed control at the top of the parameters, likewise, there's also a main amount control and also an individual amount control for each behavior.

I think I understand how the amount it works, the general control dials down or up whatever your max amount is in the individual controls, so for example if I set the Slide amount to 75 and then lower the general amount to 50, then the max slide I'll be getting is 37.5 (50% of 75 is 37.5).

But I can't understand how to use the general speed control against the individuals. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]