FORUMS: list search recent posts

auto align identicle shaky and stabilized video?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
therman mermehn
auto align identicle shaky and stabilized video?
on Jul 26, 2017 at 12:43:29 pm

say I have one video , which is 100% normal and stabilized , but is low resolution/quality , and I have a second video which is of the same exact subject matter which is high resolution and quality but is very shaky.

Is it possible within after effects to have the higher quality video try to align to the "stabilized" lower quality video?

I understand and use warp stabilizer and motion tracker a lot , however the footage isn't of a still or slow scene and the footage is constantly moving and changing (imagine a camera stuck to the front of an stunt plane) So its almost impossible to stabilize it by itself.

However I do have a low quality stabilized version that I can match it to , if possible.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: auto align identicle shaky and stabilized video?
on Jul 26, 2017 at 4:25:28 pm

[therman mermehn] "Is it possible within after effects to have the higher quality video try to align to the "stabilized" lower quality video?"

Sorry, but that's hand work. It also depends on the shot itself whether Warp Stabilizer will be effective removing the shake. If it's severe, don't count on miracles.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]