FORUMS: list search recent posts

Element 3d airlane watch my video and tell me how to improve and make these changes

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hanna dean
Element 3d airlane watch my video and tell me how to improve and make these changes
on Jul 22, 2017 at 1:05:16 am

kindly tell me few things in this way..

1: how do i make the airplane move realisticly more faster , as the video plays it seems to move little slower.

2: the particular added to solid layer to the engines , as u can se i want the smoke to be visible behind , how ever u can se it from the front of the airplane , do i need to mask this out or is thier a better way.

3: can i make one engine fall off ? just drop out of the wing

Return to posts index

hanna dean
Re: Element 3d airlane watch my video and tell me how to improve and make these changes
on Jul 22, 2017 at 1:07:42 am

here is the video

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: Element 3d airlane watch my video and tell me how to improve and make these changes
on Jul 24, 2017 at 8:19:07 pm

Overall, pretty good!

1. To make the plane move faster, simply speed up the animation.
2. Here is the manual for compositing in Element 3D. Scroll to the bottom for the tidbit on particles.
3. It depends on the 3D model.

Your particles could also use a little more work. Add some pre-run in the emitter so they are already emitting when the shot starts. I would also make them a little more transparent and have them fade over life. This is all assuming you are going for the exhaust trails and not the engines on fire!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]