FORUMS: list search recent posts

What's going on with Video CoPilot?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Whitney
What's going on with Video CoPilot?
on Jul 13, 2017 at 2:48:09 am

Anyone have any knowledge of what's up with Video Copilot? I, along with numerous others have posted questions on their forum, specific to THEIR plug-ins and there hasn't been any official response in months. Last blog activity from Andrew was 2 months ago.

I know they don't have any “official” presence here on the COW, but they certainly aren't exactly unknown with the After Effects community.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Jim Arco
Re: What's going on with Video CoPilot?
on Jul 13, 2017 at 10:32:00 pm

Nothing new on Facebook for over three weeks.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Jul 14, 2017 at 10:56:22 pm

we just got the lightning tutorial..but the forums are kinda dead over there.

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
on Jul 15, 2017 at 2:09:40 am

Don't I know it.

I posted a simple question at the end of May regarding their own plug-in FX Console that Andrew was touting in several of his tutorials. Nearly 1900 views and not a single reply! I'd love to use it but it refuses to work. I suppose I could try the actual Tech Support route, but if they aren't even responding to their Forum, I'm not overly confident they'd respond there either.

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
on Jul 15, 2017 at 7:52:33 am

Well instead of hemming and hawing you should probably try to contact their actual support instead of the forums. I'd guess that the VCP dudes have actual work to do once in a while.

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
on Jul 15, 2017 at 4:47:38 pm

Thanks. That's what i did last night. I'll post here if anything I hear back with anything significant.

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
on Jul 17, 2017 at 1:05:35 pm

I contacted Matt at technical support a few months ago and he was very responsive and helpful. I'm guessing the website is taking a back seat to the actual visual effects work Kramer is doing.

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
on Jul 18, 2017 at 12:43:11 am

Ya, Matt got back in a day or so. I went with the forum route initially as the question was about issues with their free FX Console plug-in.

Somewhere along the line, the compatibility information stated that it was OK with CS6. I always have to check things like that out first these days. But it isn't as it turns out. So, I asked him to get that corrected.

No biggy, but it would have been nice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]