FORUMS: list search recent posts

Animated Line Effect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Heath Vessels
Animated Line Effect
on Jun 24, 2017 at 4:24:08 am

I'm not sure the best way to describe what I'm looking to emulate and learn but it's in this YouTube clip link below. When the text is on screen, these animated lines start to swirl around and through the text. I thought initially it could be some kind of film grain and scratches stock footage they added in but after thinking about it more, I don't think that's the case. It's chaotic, it's energetic, but it's also too fluid for film scratches. So basically, I have no idea where to begin (whether that's building from scratch or looking at a plug-in). If someone who knows how to do this would lend some advice on where to begin within AE or which plug-in to look into, I would be greatly appreciative.

- Heath

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Animated Line Effect
on Jun 27, 2017 at 2:41:57 pm

It's very close to one of the presets that ship with Particular (from Red Giant).

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Animated Line Effect
on Jun 27, 2017 at 4:44:45 pm

a simple stroke on a path would give you this same effect would it not..Add some roughen edges and throw it on for half a second...done

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]