FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE Not Rendering Newly Replaced Footage

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Suter
AE Not Rendering Newly Replaced Footage
on Jun 23, 2017 at 5:36:39 pm

Hey all,

Having a strange issue when rendering my comps. The other day I replaced a few shots in my comps with color-corrected footage. I overwrote the linked video files (backing up the originals), so it automatically updated the footage in the project with the new color-corrected footage.

However, I'm trying to render my comps now and whenever I do so, the color-corrected shots are not showing up in the render...instead it's showing the raw originals. In one of the comps, some of the footage is the right color-corrected version, but some shots are still coming through raw. But on the other two comps (there are three total), none of the footage that I replaced is correct.

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening? When I scrub through the comps or do a RAM preview everything looks correct, it's only when I render that this problem is occurring. I've tried restarting AE as well as the whole computer. And I've cleared the cache as well.

Thanks!

System:
Adobe CC 2017
Mac Pro (Late 2013)
Mac OS Sierra (10.12.3)
2.7 GHz Processor
64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 RAM
AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB Graphics Card

Return to posts index

Dan Suter
Re: AE Not Rendering Newly Replaced Footage
on Jun 23, 2017 at 6:19:19 pm

Just want to add that all footage is ProRes 422 HQ, both the original and color-corrected clips.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: AE Not Rendering Newly Replaced Footage
on Jun 23, 2017 at 7:42:08 pm

not sure which cache you cleared, but if you go into preferences>media & disk cache, you might try clearing both of those -- i have a feeling the conformed media cache is the culprit, but i'd clear both of them.

Kevin Camp
Art Director
KCPQ, KZJO & KRCW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]