FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dancing pixels - vector graphics

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Albert Kowalski
Dancing pixels - vector graphics
on Jun 20, 2017 at 9:27:48 am

Hi!

I am making an animation with some SWF vector graphic files. I have a problem with "dancing" pixels while I change the position of the layer in the compostition. But that only happens when I add sharpen or brush strokes effect on those layers. Here's the video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekyoeujkv8pfzek/test.mp4?dl=0

As you can see the sharpen effect changes it values every keyframe. What is more, it doesn't happen when I scale the layer, only the position changes makes it like that. Interesting part is, this behavior doesn't appear when I put the Transform effect on that layer and move the object with Position from this effect, but the Transform effect need to be put AT THE END, after other effects. So I guess it has something to do with effect order. Since I cannot use the Transform Effect in my whole project, because of its flaws when coping with complex composition with many nested layers, I need to find different solution.

Maybe there is a way to set an order so that the layer transform menu "execute after" the effects panel? Or maybe there is other way to deal with that problem? Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]