FORUMS: list search recent posts

Element 3d layer not appearing in rendered output

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Syed Iqbal
Element 3d layer not appearing in rendered output
on Jun 18, 2017 at 11:54:33 am

Hi,
I am having a strange problem with Element 3d layer. In editing mode when I press 0, I can preview my element 3d model which is made up of 3 layer masks and 2 groups within Element 3D. I have kept one mask layer as extruded object in one group 1 and remaining 2 layer masks in group to and used the animation option to blend two different geometries.

All looks well in preview mode but when I render it out, those 7 secs of my element 3d animation just don't show up in my rendered output.

I am using core i7 system with 16 GB ram and Quadro FX 4800 graphics card and in past I have rendered dozens of e3d animations so I don't thin hardware compatibility should be an issue. This is the first time I am experiencing such a weird problem.

I normally prefer to use AME to render my scenes. I also tried to render through CUDA and software based capability just to be sure if any of these two options work but to no avail.

Any idea what could be the issue? I am in the middle of an important project and your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Syed

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Element 3d layer not appearing in rendered output
on Jun 19, 2017 at 3:02:37 pm

Screenshots always help! We can't diagnose a problem unless we can see what you are seeing.

In my experience, the most common cause for layers that you see in preview not showing up in renders is accidentally setting the layers as a guide layer [link].

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]