FORUMS: list search recent posts

I really like this presentation style, simple, clear, elegant... I want to make a similar one, need guidance.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Toniu Mosat
I really like this presentation style, simple, clear, elegant... I want to make a similar one, need guidance.
on Jun 8, 2017 at 2:40:12 am

Good day to all! I came across with this video presentation:

I need to make a presentation and I would love it to be similar to this one. I would like to ask you if you know somewhere where I can download After Effects effects like the ones used in the video. Something like an effects stock/depot/templates website where I can find effects like these...

Also, if you know of other video presentations that look like this and you can point me to them I can also get ideas from there.

Sincerely, thanks a lot!

Toniu M.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: I really like this presentation style, simple, clear, elegant... I want to make a similar one, need guidance.
on Jun 8, 2017 at 3:54:03 pm

That is all just really basic layers moving around in After Effects.
Now, for the multiple stroke thing they may have used something like Ourobouros or Super Stroker to make things easier. (Both free.) But that's nothing you couldn't do by hand.
And, for their animation curves, they might use something like Flow to make things easier, but it's nothing you couldn't do by hand in AE's graph editor.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Toniu Mosat
Re: I really like this presentation style, simple, clear, elegant... I want to make a similar one, need guidance.
on Jun 10, 2017 at 2:20:55 pm

Hey Michael! These presets look very cool! I love finding out ways of making things much easier... There might be the old school "I don't need presets or plugins for anything cause I can do better on my own" but I am just a noob, every bit of help will save me a lot of time. So ya, thanks for the advice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]