FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing a template layout

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guilherme Carbone
Changing a template layout
on Jun 7, 2017 at 1:55:44 pm

Hello, I'm a total noob with AE and I don't know hoe to do anything besides the basic.
With that in mind and the need of a new intro to my channel I digged all over internet for a nice template. And I just founded it.

But, there is always a "but", it has one problem: the intro uses a Super Nintendo controller in it, and I need it to be with a PS3 or PS4 controller.
So I'm begging to you guys, can anyone help me with that?

The intro in question is this one:

A free template maded for free usage!

Sorry about my english, I'm not a native english speaker, and thanks in advanced!
Hope someone here might help me! ^^

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
Re: Changing a template layout
on Jun 7, 2017 at 3:31:50 pm

It looks to me as if the controller is a 3D model, or at least a rendered clip containing a 3D model, which may have been done in Element 3D, 3DS Max, C4D, etc. Unless you know how to use one of these 3D packages, or you can find a template which has the correct controller, you're out of luck. That's why some of these clips are free - they are very limited. Unless you own Element 3D, or have the knowledge to find a free 3D model and use one of the other 3D options, you're out of luck. You should be able to dig around the template and see whether there is actually a 3D model in there (I doubt it), or it's just a rendered clip.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Guilherme Carbone
on Jun 7, 2017 at 3:48:06 pm

As far as I can remember, there is a layer with the controller BG and one with the controller layout. I'm out of my PC atm, when I get there I'll print it and post here.

I'll search for those 3D templates, hopefully I'll find something.

Thank you

Return to posts index

Guilherme Carbone
on Jun 7, 2017 at 3:51:05 pm

Joseph, by 3D model you mean something like that: https://grabcad.com/library/dual-shok-4-play-station-1?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]