FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transitions Ae/Pr

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Polonha Patrick
Transitions Ae/Pr
on Apr 19, 2017 at 1:10:16 am

As you can see above, I have an "image" and wanted to use a transition to Image "B" (illustration)

Well, the transition that I'm using as an example is a black line, just for example!

I wanted the black line slipping diagonally cutting the Image "B" and appearing to "image", until then I can't do it quietly.

The Problem: all right, I know how to make the transition in after effects, but to play another image inside the "image" I have to redo all the transition upon this new image. I even tried to do pré-comps to simply replace the image within the program, but then I have to keep adjusting cutting, taking piece of video, well ... it's not very agile if you know what I mean ...

Is there any way to be able to simply drag a video to the timeline of the premiere itself into the transition done in after? Type ... Dragged-and-dropped and the "image" is replaced?

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Re: Transitions Ae/Pr
on Apr 19, 2017 at 8:54:19 am

from your example I do not see why you can not use Premiere to do the transition - you can have a line in between transitioning clips, like in your example, with control over the color and thickness of it. Maybe I am missing something...

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]