FORUMS: list search recent posts

Clone fight in after effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lanre Dobee
Clone fight in after effects
on Apr 18, 2017 at 12:32:24 am
Last Edited By Lanre Dobee on Apr 18, 2017 at 3:18:38 pm

Basically, I wanted to make this video where I have my clones fighting with each other and I was wondering how that would be possible.

I know this is no easy task but it's a project we'd like to try and have many ideas for. If it is indeed possible we'd like to know what exactly we'd need to have to do something like this.

Something liek what happenig at 5:10 except a full blown fight. I dont expect a response but it something i'd really like to try so it it is possible all I need to know is what I need to learn to do something like this

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Clone fight in after effects
on Apr 18, 2017 at 7:12:54 pm

Ive always wanted to try the fight scen from Pathfinder series...THe only way i could figure them fighting each other is with camera tricks and lookalikes without showing their face...Since we are not at the level of THE fast and the furious with multiple people...THe only way i could see this being achieved is if you had a really good actor and a really good team with precise cue spots on where you would be hit and where you would be hitting...Even the hollywood movies dont do a great job at this...its hard.

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Re: Clone fight in after effects
on Apr 19, 2017 at 8:56:18 am

Find a look alike (like it's been suggested) and then study hard "face replacement" using Ae's own tools or Mocha.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]