FORUMS: list search recent posts

Perspective from Mocha to AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Evtim Yankov
Perspective from Mocha to AE
on Apr 5, 2017 at 10:22:24 pm

Hey there, i was wondering if there was a way to copy perspective from Mocha(4.0.2) to AE (CC 2015) so that after tracking the plane, the data will bend the object where the plane bends.

Return to posts index

Martin Brennand
Re: Perspective from Mocha to AE
on Apr 6, 2017 at 12:19:48 am

You may have to elaborate here. Can you provide an example of what you're trying to do exactly?

Martin Brennand | Product Manager | mocha - Imagineer Systems

Return to posts index

Evtim Yankov
on Apr 6, 2017 at 4:32:49 am

I need to imprint a "hand-drawn"-like picture on a sheet of paper that is being deformed by the person writing on it and im trying to make the edges of the picture follow those bends, so it looks really stuck on there, not just following the motion of the camera. If possible not only the edges, but the entire picture to be affected by the deformation of the paper.

Return to posts index

Evtim Yankov
on Apr 6, 2017 at 4:38:53 am

i'd like to add as well, that i tried copying corner pin to RG warp corner pins, but no matter which setting i picked, it still didn't provide the desired distortion, although the detail is rather low, because the shot is directly from above the notebook.

Return to posts index

Martin Brennand
on Apr 6, 2017 at 5:19:39 am

If you want to warp the insert to match the organic floppy nature of the paper, you're either going to have to get manually creative with distortions and masks after the corner pin is applied, or you can try the warp mesh in the Insert Module in mocha Pro. We provide some specific tools for that:

Martin Brennand | Product Manager | mocha - Imagineer Systems

Return to posts index

Evtim Yankov
on Apr 6, 2017 at 5:41:19 am

I don't have time to mess around manually, so this time i'll just scale the sketch down so it doesn't go over the paper folds, but i'll try that on something else, to see how that mesh works, cheers and have a good day.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]