FORUMS: list search recent posts

What Effect Is THat ?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
himanshu sharma
What Effect Is THat ?
on Apr 4, 2017 at 9:03:06 pm

hi . i was watching this documentary

. it is made by vice . in this documentary there is an effect used when they are playing with webpages to show statistics like webpage with a news and then popping up a paragraph and blurring the background . also the way it is used is like a paper . 3d . sometimes it is shown sitting on a surface sometimes it is animated and comes from sides etc . what are those effects ?
is there a template available ? maybe by videohive or something ?
thank you all :)

Return to posts index

Kelly Johnson
Re: What Effect Is THat ?
on Apr 5, 2017 at 3:19:07 am

I"m guessing you mean as at 15:46.... to me, that's just two graphics; the actual page and then the headline itself as a separate graphic. Set a graphic of a magazine page in 3d space on one layer and then the headline graphic, aligned, on another layer above. Keyframe the magazine blurring a little and moving the camera that is pointed to it while scaling up the headline separate graphic.

You could use a generic news page and just pull a headline in a separate graphic too. In that one I saw at 15:46, the page graphic had the header of the separate headline image thus looking like the actual headline from the page getting pulled.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 All Rights Reserved