Trapcode Sound Keys - Time remapping particles to respond to music

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven Dowden
Trapcode Sound Keys - Time remapping particles to respond to music
on Mar 28, 2017 at 6:09:13 am

Hey all,

I'm really needing some help here.

I'm trying to make particles that I created using a solid layer with particle world respond to audio with sound keys. I've got sound keys setup how I want it already. I've created the particles. The issue I'm running into is, when I go to add time-remapping to the particles (they are on for the whole music video i'm making) to make them respond to certain bass beats of the song (I'd like them to slow down or speed up, etc.) "Enable Timeremapping" is simply greyed out like I can't add it.

I've tried creating a null object, a solid, adjustment layer, camera, etc. and none of them are allowing me to timeremap. I can't find any info on this anywhere on the web and all I see are videos on time-remapping other videos but I am trying to add the effect to my particles.

I'm trying to recreate that kind of swoosh or slow down time look that Trap Nation has on a lot of their videos when a certain part of bass hits.

Anyone able to help? Please, I'm so so so stuck and frustrated =/

Thank you if you answer!

Return to posts index

Steven Dowden
Re: Trapcode Sound Keys - Time remapping particles to respond to music
on Mar 28, 2017 at 6:19:04 am

Update:

I've pre-composed the particles and was able to time remap them. I've now connected the time remap to output 1 of sound keys via bullwhip but the particles aren't responding to the bass hits. What am I doing wrong?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]