FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I have to setup the Render settings for movies on an escelator panel.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ali-Reza Djassemi
How do I have to setup the Render settings for movies on an escelator panel.
on Mar 21, 2017 at 10:55:15 am

Hi everyone,
Actually I am working on a project for some presentation on a vertical screen. I prepared all my movies in AE with a flipped aspect ratio, so to sy instead of using 1920 x 1080 is is now 1080 x 1920 which looks perfect.
So when I send my compositions to the render list I get it fliped again and what I have instead of a vertical movie is a common horizontal movie.

How can I tell AE to render the composition as it is? - vertical ?
Bets regards

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: How do I have to setup the Render settings for movies on an escelator panel.
on Mar 21, 2017 at 6:22:59 pm

What are your delivery specifications? Some signage playback systems want vertical video and some want horizontal.

Return to posts index

Ali-Reza Djassemi
Re: How do I have to setup the Render settings for movies on an escelator panel.
on Mar 21, 2017 at 7:00:52 pm

Hi Tero. Well, actually the target device is a NEC P401. That is all information I received.

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
on Mar 21, 2017 at 7:33:30 pm

That doesn't mean anything because it's just a screen. What matters is the software/hardware that is playing back the video and what kind of file it is expecting.

Return to posts index

Ali-Reza Djassemi
on Mar 21, 2017 at 8:05:39 pm

Hi Tero, you are absolutly right. I think the playback software is going to be either vlc player or quicktime player. As I made positive experiences already with quicktime I think We will use that player. For the hardware I am not sure yet.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]