FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hi , can someone tell the software or softwares used to make the interceptor music video.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sahil Ay
Hi , can someone tell the software or softwares used to make the interceptor music video.
on Mar 3, 2017 at 9:51:39 am

Here is the video, music by mitch murder under mad decent banner.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Hi , can someone tell the software or softwares used to make the interceptor music video.
on Mar 3, 2017 at 5:21:29 pm

I think I would search for information on the making of this video. You may get lucky.

But as far as the PRECISE applications used to make it, it is extremely difficult to tell from a simple viewing.
Yes, it can be done using AE, a 3D application, and a God-awful amount of planning, but we can't tell for certain.

The keys to that video are painstaking planning. Incessant art direction. Detailed storyboards. Long hours of shooting and illustrating. Weeks in post-production.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Sahil Ay
Re: Hi , can someone tell the software or softwares used to make the interceptor music video.
on Mar 4, 2017 at 3:32:48 pm

Well i found the name of the animator and his blog.
https://jamesrowselldesign.wordpress.com/animation/
james rowsell is the name and the video is like a 8 bit nintendo game with retro synthwave music.
he has created other stuff and surprisingly i think he has made this video using photoshop as mentioned on his other videos.

Thanks Dave.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]