FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can anyone tell me how to get my speed graph to look like this with Motion v2?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Wijesuriya
Can anyone tell me how to get my speed graph to look like this with Motion v2?
on Mar 3, 2017 at 5:58:18 am

I recently bought Motion V2 and I've been playing around with it for a while. The tool is extremely useful, I can get it to do almost everything I want except make my graph look like this:

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Can anyone tell me how to get my speed graph to look like this with Motion v2?
on Mar 3, 2017 at 5:39:45 pm

I would say the principal reason you may not get a lot of responses is because this is an After Effects forum and not a Motion forum.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jason Wijesuriya
Re: Can anyone tell me how to get my speed graph to look like this with Motion v2?
on Mar 3, 2017 at 6:08:14 pm

I didn't know where else to post it and since it is an Affect Effects tool, I hoped someone might have experience with this in this forum and possibly help out.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Mar 3, 2017 at 9:20:57 pm

Confusingly, Apple makes a product called Motion [link] which competes with After Effects, and Mt. Mograph makes a product call Motion [link] which is a plugin for After Effects.

I don't use Mt. Mograph Motion, but let's be sure you're comparing apples to apples (so to speak). Are you perhaps looking at the value graph in one case and the speed graph in another?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]