FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ruler issue, timeline and full length project missing after bounce

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shane Collins
Ruler issue, timeline and full length project missing after bounce
on Feb 23, 2017 at 1:18:17 am

Hi guys,

So i usually use FCP and i use AAE just now to utilise some of the effects. My problem is this and I will try an explain it as best i can. I create a project and in the composition settings i will define the full length of the project, eg the length of my DJ music mix. In this case it is 1hr 7min.

I drop in the mix, and create solids/audio spectrum effects to play over the video (music mix). When i render and bounce the project the final result is 59mins.. and it cuts off and i dont know why. When I look at the project i can see its 1hr 7min in the composition settings, but when i look at the 'regions' and the ruler i see that the very end of the video clips and solids are out of the screen (edge of screen) and i cant drag the ruler to match the clips.

Ill use FCP as an example here i just set the area that needs to be rendered and easy but obviously you do things differently in AAE but ive no idea how to. If anyone knows what i am talking about here i would appreciate the advice, Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]