FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Pre-render/Render Issues

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron Robinson
Audio Pre-render/Render Issues
on Jan 30, 2017 at 5:40:19 pm

Hi All,

I make a lot of car spots at work using Mostly AE and Premiere. The projects are pretty graphics heavy and then usually have a voice over or a spokesmen green screened on. I usually make the graphics for the spot before I get to VO and then I will just tweak the timing to match the VO once it is imported. The issue I have been having for a while now is that once the audio is imported AE has a really hard time pre-rendering at full speed and it always plays back super warped sounding like it is in slow motion. after the audio is in the timeline I never get green pre-render bars again and it takes way longer than it should to export out of AE or from the media encoder. these are 15 second spots and I get stuck trying to guestimate timing of graphics and audio in the timeline and then my exports take like an hour to render. I know it isn't an issue with the graphics because my payback and render times fine without these VO. I also have no problem play audio back in premier either it is only ever in AE.

The standard size of the VO are between 1MB - 3MB

Computer Specs:

PLEASE HELP IT WILL SAVE ME SO MUCH TIME!!

Side note. every time I export the colors change and look way desaturated. they are fine in the timeline but way different in the export. maybe someone can point me to a quick solution for this. if not i will create another post with more detail later.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Audio Pre-render/Render Issues
on Jan 30, 2017 at 6:21:37 pm

I wouldn't even BOTHER with rendering audio in AE. Why? Audio in AE sucks. Really stinks on ice. It's okay to use as a reference, but that's about it.

Just render the video & import into PP. The chances are EXCELLENT your audio's already there. Need to sync it up again? It's dead simple in PP.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]