FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wiggle letters?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chaernon Adrian
Wiggle letters?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 5:24:07 pm

I need to know how to make the letters wiggle like that, not too much, just so that they "catch life" so to speak.

Also I guess the various water drops and animations, are actually drew with a tablet in AE? If that`s the case, is there any way to make a brush more interesting and maybe shine a little bit when I draw and animate?

Return to posts index

Jeff Kay
Re: Wiggle letters?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 6:05:00 pm

Text undulation (wiggle is a specific AE tool/script): Looks like there is a time posterization on a "distort" effect. Offhand guess is that turbulent displace with changing evolution would work, though to make it look better stacking more than one "distortion" effect should work better.

Water effects: A lot more to break down here, which I'm not going to attempt and instead I'll answer simply. The assets were most likely not created in AE, but likely as vector illustrations in Illustrator. There is plenty you can do to pretty up a brush stroke, far too much to try and list.

Return to posts index

Julian Inacab
Re: Wiggle letters?
on Jan 5, 2017 at 4:49:32 am

A very subtle touch of Turbulent Displacement effect :D

Freelance Artist
Mograph / 2d Animation / Concept Art

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 All Rights Reserved