FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird "tail" when moving Track Points

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy Kteniadis
Weird "tail" when moving Track Points
on Nov 28, 2016 at 6:56:45 pm

Im using After Effects from CC 2014 on an 2015 imac, to stabilize a hyperlapse. I click on "stabilize motion", choose to track "position" and "rotation" and then start to track my composition frame by frame repositioning manually the track points... all good until 4-5 frames later when "track point 2" leaves a weird trace when i drag it to reposition it, that looks like in the photos attached.. i cannot describe it, that why i took snapshots to show it..

any advice? is it a memory issue? (i have 16G ram, 13 of them allocated to After Effects).. my mac is pretty new and fast enough (3,3 GHz Intel Core i7)

TIA,
Jimmy

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Weird "tail" when moving Track Points
on Nov 30, 2016 at 7:36:30 pm

It looks like Ae has put one of the tracking points way outside the normal space, off to the left, in between two reasonable points. Is there anything out there?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Jimmy Kteniadis
Re: Weird "tail" when moving Track Points
on Dec 2, 2016 at 6:29:01 am

No there is nothing out there.. those lines occur only to Track point 2 when i drag it to reposition it and only when im fully zoomed in... when i zoom out just a click before fully zoomed it doesnt happen.. i'm using ΑΕ v 13.0.2 and OSX 10.11.6. I tried AE from CC2017 to see if the problem is still there and it is but it behaves a bit different.. this time the screen turns black when i fully zoom in to track point 2 and i dont see my video anymore...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]