FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem With Continuous Rasterization and Animations

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Derek Kunze
Problem With Continuous Rasterization and Animations
on Nov 4, 2016 at 3:37:54 pm

Hello,

So I am working on an animated logo in After Effects. I originally created the logo as a vector Ai file and imported the layers into after effects. After applying all the animations ( just a position adjustments and linear wipes) and adjusting all the Eases, I finally had a nice fluid Logo animation.

However I noticed after exporting it, that the logo is alias'd and has blurry edges. So after doing some research I remembered to put on continuously rasterize switch.

However the problem I have encountered is this switch seems to interfere with either the order and quality of the animation effects. The eases and timing seem noticeably less smooth and the eases seem rushed.

From what I have been able to read on related issues they are usually concerning 3d layers but my whole project is all 2d.

Is there a way to remedy this?
Are continuously rasterized layers just less capable of complex eases and timed animations?
Or will I just need to go back and redo the eases and movements with the Continuous Rasterization activated from the start?

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]